Encyclopædia - Laws of Future Prediction
- When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he is very probably wrong.
- The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
- Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
Asimov's Three Laws of Futurics
- What is happening will continue to happen
- Consider the obvious seriously
- Consider the consequences